Call for Participation
Multimedia Technology Expo @ “De Bazel”
Discover the latest developments in multimedia technology and meet international academic and industry leaders in the field!
The Multimedia Technology Expo is a part of the ACM International Conference on Multimedia, held from 15 to 19 October 2016 in Amsterdam. It brings together internationally leading scientists and technology developers from academia and industry to exchange ideas and experiences in the domains of multimedia systems, experience, engagement and understanding.
Scientific results, system solutions and demonstrators to interact with will be exhibited in the following areas:
- Multimedia Transport and Delivery
- Multimedia Systems and Middleware
- Multimedia Telepresence and Virtual/Augmented Reality
- Multimedia Scalability and Management
- Mobile Multimedia
- Music, Speech and Audio Processing in Multimedia
- Multimedia Art, Entertainment and Culture
- Multimedia for Collaboration in Education & Distributed Environments
- Social Multimedia
- Multimedia Search and Recommendation
- Deep Learning for Multimedia
- Multimodal Analysis and Description
- Multimedia and Vision
We warmly invite representatives from SMEs and other interested parties to join us at this event. We will offer dedicated visiting suggestions to the expo participants, and there will be plenty of networking opportunities to connect to the leaders in the field.
The Multimedia Technology Expo 2016 takes place on Monday, 17 October, at De Bazel starting at 14:00h. The technical program will be followed by the reception starting at 17:00h. You can register via this link.
Come and join us at this great knowledge enriching and networking event!